The Ronald McDonald House provides families with more than just a place to rest-- it provides a place where families can support each other and be near their children in times of ill health. In addition, it gives families financial relief, supplying a free place to stay while dealing with the expenses of medical bills. For three decades, their mission has remained the same while the need for their services continues to grow.
All of the money raised through BobcaThon goes directly to the Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio. Any donations or contributions to the Ronald McDonald House can go a long way, drastically impacting the lives of these families:
- $25 is enough to provide 119 loads of laundry
- $50 is enough to provide 185 rolls of toilet paper
- $75 is enough to provide breakfast for 127
- $100 is enough to provide 25 new towels
- $250 is enough to provide 312 hot showers
- $500 is enough to give 25 nights of rest
Even though it is the largest in the world, the RMH of Central Ohio still helps out our local community. Last year, they supplied 518 nights to residents of Athens, OH. Learn more about the impact the Ronald McDonald House Charity has on families.
Question about the Ronald McDonald House?
Contact Jack Cummings (email@example.com).